Friday, May 14, 2010

5/14/2010


So I am getting a blog. Why? It's the best way for me to let my emotions flow. There are days where I just need to scream and yell, so if I scream and yell I sorry, I was just having a bad day.

But lets get to today. I got up this morning and went to school, I am so tired of that place. Only 9 days left til summer then another year and I graduate. That seems so far away, but I am told that it is closer than I think. After school I went to the Buick-Pontiac-GMC store to find out how much I can get for my truck, I can get $1,000. The car I am looking at is a 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt in bright yellow, they are asking $13,990, but I was able to talk them down to $11,990 before my trade in. After trade in i am down to $10,990 then I have to add on the transfer of tags so I am back up to around $11,600. Not to bad for a new car like that. Hoping I will be able to get it! After looking at the car I went to swim practice, then immediately after swim I went to work, Thankfully I work at the pool and didn't have to go anywhere else. Now I am eating at the chick-fil-a for the second time today. Now I am going to the movies to see Letters to Julietwith CarolAnn, unfortunately I have to take my sisters.

Here is a pic of the car I want to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment